Release notes for Funnelback 15.4.1
Released : 29th April 2016
15.4.1 - Selected improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing the collection links in the collection overview from switching the selected collection.
- Fixed a bug preventing older versions of Internet Explorer from logging into Funnelback administration.
- Fixed issues arising from patch jar files being left in lib/java/all after upgrade - Any unknown files will now be moved to lib/java/previous-(timestamp) during upgrade.
- Fixed problem of search box capturing keyboard events on documentation pages.
- Fixed an issue where Push collections in slave mode could not be switched to master (DEFAULT) mode unless master could be reached.
- Fixes an issue where the Admin UI is unable to prepare Funnelback for upgrade.