Specify the location of the SAML keystore (Public search).
Can be set in: global.cfg
Set to the location of the java keystore which is used to store
the private key Funnelback will use for SAML communications.
http://docs.spring.io/spring-security-saml/docs/1.0.2.RELEASE/reference/html/security.html provides details on how this keystore can be created with java's 'keytool' utility. This documentation also covers the creation of the private key described in auth.publicui.saml.key-password, and configuring trust of certificates presented by other systems for SAML usage.
keytool may generate SHA-1 keys by default, which is considered
deprecated and may not work with all identity providers. Make sure you choose
an appropriate algorithm when creating keys with
This setting requires Jetty to be restarted to take effect.
- SAML authentication
- Enable SAML authentication (Public search).
- Specify the SAML identity provider's metadata URL (file:// or http://) (Public search).
- Specify the URL to log users out of the IdP (Public search)
- Specify the prefix for the SAML entity ID (Public search).
- Specify the password for SAML keystore (Public search).
- Specify the alias of private key to use in SAML keystore (Public search).
- Specify the password for private key in SAML keystore (Public search).
- Specify the default URL to navigate to after an IdP initiated SSO login. (Public search)