Release notes for Funnelback 12.2.1
Released: 7 February 2012
12.2.1 - Upgrade Issues
- When upgrading from version 12.2.0 on Windows, all funnelback services (named funnelback-*) must be stopped in the Windows task scheduler before starting the new installer.
12.2.1 - Selected improvements and bugfixes
- Avoid mishandling of the uninstaller file when upgrading to 12.2.0, which resulted in a missing uninstaller on Windows systems.
- Implement a monitoring system to ensure search query processes are cleaned up if the modern UI runs out of memory during a query.
- Generate query completion files only for live profiles to improve indexing performance on collections with large numbers of profiles.
- Avoid a query processor crash when a short query is expanded to a long one with a synonym.
- Fixed an erroneous log message regarding redis password generation.